Translate

Translate

Wednesday 2 July 2014

AMRAPALI REVIEWS

Living in a world class society with all good amenities has been the dream of masses since long.I feel privileged to live in such a classy society named Amrapali Grand with positive reviews by the Amrapali builders in Greater Noida area which is quite a few minutes drive from the Noida City Centre metro station. One of my friends purchased a 3 BHK flat in Amrapali Grand an year ago,but owing to his shift in job he had to shift to Bangaluru. Having known its positive reviews I got the same flat in resale from my friend. As I purchased the same later, I was exempted from any sort of initial  suffering due to delay which is quite natural with the builders as sometimes builders too suffer with the common masses due to recession. This  society attracted me so much that inspite of being an year old ,it still looked the same new one. I purchased the flat and shifted within a few days. My family members joined me later ,and we are staying here since few months .Unlike the other residents we too have positive reviews for the society.  This beautifully landscaped complex has the distinction of a four acre central park, jogging track and well planned roads with exclusive plantation. This exclusive  society has  3-4 bedroom apartments,  Triplex Villas,Duplex houses at the ground floor and penthouses. There are two options of 1850 & 2050 sq. ft. in three bedroom category. All apartments of this beautiful complex offers  a panoramic view of the surroundings and come with independent garden, Jacuzzi & splash. Its features include :
Central Park. Wide Roads. Jogging Track. An exclusive Club House with Swimming Pool & Gym. A Splendid Fountain. Fire Fighting Arrangements. Round the Clock Security. Two Elevators in Each Block. 100 % Power Backup. We love everything here and due to our positive reviews for Amrapali Grand my cousins have also planned to go for flats in the same society.



2. Living in a world class society with all good amenities has been the dream of any individual.I feel privileged to live in such a classy society named Amrapali Grand in Greater Noida. I bought this Amrapali grand flat from one of my casual acquaintance. He sold it, because he got  transferred to Bengalaru. I was scary and anxious initially. I am aware that Reviews are the great source of research and investigation. Hence i Banked upon 
  Amrapali reviews. I was at ease when i read amrapali reviews. Thanks God !! the positive Amrapali  reviews and the ground reality of Amrapali grand matched perfectly. Well my friend did complaint about amrapali that he got the flat  late.In real estate the  delay in possession  of house is common complaint  by customers. Well there is saying that i had all my blues that i had no shoes, until i saw a man without feet.!!! When i came to know the complaints for other builder regarding delaying of possession i can say they delivered in right time. The way you cannot say train is late if it is late by 10 mints!!! 
Though its an year old but the flat and ambien looks damn new and fresh.
Let me happily describe you about the Amrapali Grand;
This beautifully landscaped complex has the distinction of a four acre central park, jogging track and well planned roads with exclusive plantation. This exclusive  society has  3-4 bedroom apartments, Triplex Villas,Duplex houses at the ground floor and penthouses. There are two options of 1850 & 2050 sq. ft. in three bedroom category. All apartments of this beautiful complex offers  a panoramic view of the surroundings and come with independent garden, Jacuzzi & splash. Its features include :

Central Park. Wide Roads. Jogging Track. An exclusive Club House with Swimming Pool & Gym. A Splendid Fountain. Fire Fighting Arrangements. Round the Clock Security. Two Elevators in Each Block. 100 % Power Backup.If you have always believed in high quality living, then Amrapali Grand in Greater Noida is definitely your take.

2 comments:

  1. Their unique potential for creating amenity rich communities has made them the most known developers in an around Delhi NCR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time to share my happiness with everyone here. Trust me online reviews n all.. they don’t really matter . Best way to choose your Builder is Go & meet them yourself. That’s what I did. I went to the office.

    ReplyDelete